Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129962 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

04-Mar-2016

BaByliss Big Hair 50mm

Great customer service - helped me out straight away after I put down wrong address for delivery!

19-Dec-2015

• Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Nude Lipstick 4g 45
  • Popband London 'Blondie' Hair Ties Multi Pack

The order was in place, but the packaging was torn apart. And it has a special document with it that noted it had arrived already damaged from the UK. I ordered a Babyliss hair styler, and I hope it's gonna work fine after such ride...Please, wrap up all the electricals better.

14-Sep-2015

• Darphin Intral Toner 200ml
  • Swell Ultimate Volume Dry Shampoo 14.5g

Great range. Great price. Really quick delivery.

19-Jun-2015

Fast delivery.

12-Jun-2015

Very good Service, thank you

20-Apr-2015

• Redken Color Extend Magnetics Shampoo 300ml

Pleased with company and will continue to use them

01-Apr-2015

Efficient delivery.

15-Mar-2015

Great prices and range

11-Dec-2014

BaByliss New Big Hair

Great value and prompt delivery.

11-Dec-2014

BaByliss New Big Hair

Competitive prices, very good delivery

31-Oct-2014

• Invisibobble Traceless Hair Ring x3 - Candy Pink

PuntuaciĆ³n del servicio : Excellent service. My order was dispatched and reveived overseas in no time. Awesome site.
Producto : I still have to get used to it but this brush is great. My hair is a wee bit longer than the ideal length for a perfect performance of the brush but with a bit of practice I hope I'll end up mastering the technique and getting the right results in less than 30'.

13-Oct-2014

BaByliss New Big Hair

I contacted the customer service team with a query about the product which I believe has a fault, but I never received a response from anyone.

I have checked the correspondence and cannot find any emails relating to your order. Should anything like this happen again please don’t hesitate to contact us at care@feelunique.com or call us straight away where we will be happy to address any issues. I have sent you an email regarding this query.

11-Sep-2014

• Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
  • Urban Decay Naked Flushed Compact - Streak 14g

They keep it simply and efficient!

21-Jun-2014

BaByliss New Big Hair

Excellent value for money and lots of good offers

15-Jun-2014

BaByliss New Big Hair

Very prompt reply from customer service! Great service!

08-Jun-2014

Very positive.

04-Jun-2014

Quick delivery

12-May-2014

BaByliss New Big Hair

Great company good prices and fast delivery

15-Mar-2014

Quick delivery

06-Mar-2014

BaByliss New Big Hair

Amazing service. The item arrived the following day. Thankyou.

16-Jan-2014

BaByliss New Big Hair

loved my purchase delivery was quick

24-Dec-2013