Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 82275 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

12-Apr-2014

• Gatineau Activ Eclat Essential Care Duo
  • Lancôme Hypnôse Eye Artistry Collection Khôl Hypnôse Waterproof Drama Eyes 1.72g 05 Vert

Bought this for my dad just to try and get him away from the supermarket rubbish, he loved it,and now wants the whole range, the shaving gel makes shaving a breeze,not sure about the other too things, but he said it was very good and non drying.

21-Jan-2014

• Kneipp Herbal Bath Collection 6 x 20ml
  • The Bluebeards Revenge Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant 50ml

prompt delivery

28-Dec-2013

• DOLCE & GABBANA The One For Men Eau De Toilette Gift Set 50ml

I dont seem to have received this item. I was not in the box when I opened it on Christmas eve

28-Dec-2013
Excellent customer service, quick and efficient. I am very impressed with the services I have received.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us, we value your custom and comments and would like you to know that we will do everything possible to resolve your complaint. I am very sorry to hear that you didn't receive all ordered items. We can fully understand your disappointment and I have passed on your comments to our Warehouse Manager to follow up and we can assure you that this only happens in the rarest of occasions. Please see the email I have sent you offering a solution to your complaint and once again we apologise sincerely for any inconvenience caused.