Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 83832 Customer Reviews

Bad

23-Oct

• Salcura Antiac Activ Gel Serum 15ml
  • Salcura Antiac Daily Facial Wipes x 25

Always fast and fabulous!

21-Oct

Salcura Antiac Activ Liquid Spray 100ml

I love love love this product!! Never fails to clear up a horrible break out. Within a week my skin is 100% improved & people notice :-)

23-Sep-2014

Salcura Antiac Activ Liquid Spray 100ml

I preferred the old formula, but the new one at the moment is still working on me.

07-Sep-2014

• Salcura Antiac Daily Facial Wash 150ml

I don't know why but ever since I've started using it even more white heads have started to appear.

15-Aug-2014

Very good range

27-Jun-2014

• Salcura Antiac Daily Facial Wash 150ml

Excellent product. Actually works, my skin is now clear, it also doesn't dry my skin out like other acne products which often make my acne worse. I couldn't be without this product now! It's a shame it's no longer sold in 250ml bottles

13-Jun-2014

• Salcura Antiac Activ Gel Serum 15ml

Easy to use, feels pleasant on the skin and doesn't dry my very sensitive skin out. I like the fact it doesn't contain any "nasties".

13-May-2014

• E45 Moisturising Lotion 200ml

I have oily skin and this product is a bit too oily for my skin. I did not feel good while having it on my face because it seemed to make me too oily. After 2-3 days use,It was causing more breakout, so I discontinued using it. The product may do the job for combination skin but it is not suitable for oily skin. I would love to try again if Salcura Antiac make an oil free product.

11-May-2014

• Móa The Green Balm 50ml
  • Fushi Organic Sweet Almond Oil 100ml

It's ok although haven't noticed much difference. If there was an indifferent option I'd tick that

25-Apr-2014

Salcura Antiac Activ Liquid Spray 100ml

Bought this product after a break out of spots on my back and chest, have been using it in the morning and at night before bed and have noticed a difference within a week of using it, great product!

Only complaint is that it has an unpleasant smell but this seems to wear off

30-Mar-2014

Salcura Antiac Activ Liquid Spray 100ml

noticed difference in redness/scars within a week of using and has also reduced the number and size of lumps under the skin. Skin is looking much clearer after only using for a few weeks.

27-Mar-2014

• Benefit Benetint Rose-Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain 12.5ml

Great value and very quick delivery times

27-Mar-2014

Salcura Antiac Activ Liquid Spray 100ml

really helps to fight long time spots!

21-Mar-2014

Salcura Antiac Activ Liquid Spray 100ml

My daughter has been using this spray for nearly a year now and her spots have not cleared up. There has been a reduction in the redness and she prefers this product to some others as it is soothing. She has therefore continued to use it although it is not as effective as we thought.

15-Feb-2014

• Dr Bronner's Organic Almond Castile Liquid Soap 472ml

I feel like I prefere the previous version because it was less sticky. But this works great too! I use it on my back (the spray bottle is very practical for this) and it works wonders!

09-Feb-2014

• Benefit Badrageous Love Duo Set
  • TIGI Bed Head Urban Antidotes Re-Energize Shampoo 750ml

Excellent! All products arrived together v well packaged. All products were excellent quality

07-Feb-2014

It's working!

03-Feb-2014

Salcura Antiac Activ Liquid Spray 100ml

The formula has been changed and I found the new formula dried up my face, made it red and itchy and broke me out badly.

We value your comments very much and we have also passed these on to our Buying Team to feedback our supplier. This is a most unusual case as Salcura is one of our popular products sold but we do take these complaints very seriously and I have also forwarded you the necessary documents for you to complete. Please see the email I have sent you and we would like to offer our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience and upset caused by this matter.

21-Jan-2014

• Emu Oil Well Pure Australian Emu Oil 50g
  • Salcura Zeoderm Skin Repair Moisturiser 100ml

This is the one and only product that has helped to clear my Niece's acne. My brother also has stress related acne flare ups and he now sears by it too.

02-Dec-2013

• Balm Balm 100% Organic Muslin Cleansing Cloths x 3
  • Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer 5.5ml Eclipse

Great service, arrived on time

28-Nov-2013

• St Moriz Instant Self-Tanning Lotion - Dark 200ml
  • St Moriz Tanning Mitt

I bought this for my 16 year old daughter . She has now been using it for over a week and already you can see a dramatic improvement in her skin. No more large angry red spots or lumps under her skin and hopefully it will still get better . Best product ever she says