Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 101672 Customer Reviews

Bad

23-Oct-2014

• Salcura Antiac Activ Gel Serum 15ml
  • Salcura Antiac Daily Facial Wipes x 25

Always fast and fabulous!

21-Oct-2014

Salcura Antiac Activ Liquid Spray 100ml

I love love love this product!! Never fails to clear up a horrible break out. Within a week my skin is 100% improved & people notice :-)

23-Sep-2014

Salcura Antiac Activ Liquid Spray 100ml

I preferred the old formula, but the new one at the moment is still working on me.

07-Sep-2014

• Salcura Antiac Daily Facial Wash 150ml

I don't know why but ever since I've started using it even more white heads have started to appear.

15-Aug-2014

Very good range

27-Jun-2014

• Salcura Antiac Daily Facial Wash 150ml

Excellent product. Actually works, my skin is now clear, it also doesn't dry my skin out like other acne products which often make my acne worse. I couldn't be without this product now! It's a shame it's no longer sold in 250ml bottles

13-Jun-2014

• Salcura Antiac Activ Gel Serum 15ml

Easy to use, feels pleasant on the skin and doesn't dry my very sensitive skin out. I like the fact it doesn't contain any "nasties".

13-May-2014

• E45 Moisturising Lotion 200ml

I have oily skin and this product is a bit too oily for my skin. I did not feel good while having it on my face because it seemed to make me too oily. After 2-3 days use,It was causing more breakout, so I discontinued using it. The product may do the job for combination skin but it is not suitable for oily skin. I would love to try again if Salcura Antiac make an oil free product.

11-May-2014

• Móa The Green Balm 50ml
  • Fushi Organic Sweet Almond Oil 100ml

It's ok although haven't noticed much difference. If there was an indifferent option I'd tick that

25-Apr-2014

Salcura Antiac Activ Liquid Spray 100ml

Bought this product after a break out of spots on my back and chest, have been using it in the morning and at night before bed and have noticed a difference within a week of using it, great product!

Only complaint is that it has an unpleasant smell but this seems to wear off