Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 88511 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

11-Dec

• Mavala Colorfix 10ml

I like Mavala products and I bought these for a Christmas gift for my niece. I am sure she will be happy with them.

04-Jan-2014

• Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation 10g Blondie
  • Mavala Express Set - Touch Dry Nails in a Flash

Was recommended by a friend. This polish had a base layer and mavala top coat and still chipped within 12 hours! Would spend the extra and get OPI will NEVER buy mavala again.

I am sorry to hear that you are not 100% happy with the results of this product. This is most unusual as Mavala is a very popular brand. We value your comments and I have also passed these on to the buying department. Please see the email we have sent you offering a solution and once again we apologise for any inconvennience caused.

29-Dec-2013

Mavala Select Nail Colour Trio

• bliss mistletoe must-haves set

Lovely product, good price

27-Dec-2013

• ROUGE NUDE Lipstick Swan 263
  • Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Kit

Great choice and fast delivery - always top brands available.