Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127909 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

12-Sep-2015

men-ü Barbiere Shave Kit

• men-ü ultimate shave / facial set

Excellent service, prompt and clear website. I find the packaging also to be excellent. The little white foam material gets a little annoying however to make sure my products come to me in perfect condition, its a light detail I enjoy overlooking.

19-Mar-2014

• Taylor of Old Bond Street Pre-Shave Herbal Gel 30ml
  • Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood Shaving Cream Bowl 150g

Seem to have a good range

23-Jan-2014

• TIGI Bed Head Superstar

Free delivery and competitive prices. One item arrived with the inside packaging damaged. Its a gift but I didn't have time to return. Disappointed.

17-Dec-2013

• Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Mascara Gift Set

Always quick delivery

We are very sorry to hear that you are not 100% happy with your product and we assume that you must have received a faulty product. Your comments are important to us and I have also passed on your feedback to our Operations and Buying team. Please see my email offering a solution to your complaint and once again we apologise for any inconvenience caused.