Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127039 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

12-Sep-2015

men-ü Barbiere Shave Kit

• men-ü ultimate shave / facial set

Excellent service, prompt and clear website. I find the packaging also to be excellent. The little white foam material gets a little annoying however to make sure my products come to me in perfect condition, its a light detail I enjoy overlooking.

19-Mar-2014

• Taylor of Old Bond Street Pre-Shave Herbal Gel 30ml
  • Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood Shaving Cream Bowl 150g

Seem to have a good range

23-Jan-2014

• TIGI Bed Head Superstar

Free delivery and competitive prices. One item arrived with the inside packaging damaged. Its a gift but I didn't have time to return. Disappointed.

17-Dec-2013

• Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Mascara Gift Set

Always quick delivery

We are very sorry to hear that you are not 100% happy with your product and we assume that you must have received a faulty product. Your comments are important to us and I have also passed on your feedback to our Operations and Buying team. Please see my email offering a solution to your complaint and once again we apologise for any inconvenience caused.