Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127925 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

08-Apr-2014

Biotherm Homme Total Perfector Gift Set

The products that I want are always available and the delivery is quick and effective.I would however like to say that on this last purchase I bought the product and next day I had an email saying free delivery on all orders which was rather upsetting.

20-Feb-2014

Biotherm Homme Total Perfector Gift Set

More convenient price and fast delivery

30-Dec-2013

• Dr. Hauschka Rose Trio Gift Set
  • Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau De Toilette Gift Set 50ml

Orders always arrive quickly

23-Dec-2013

Biotherm Homme Total Perfector Gift Set

delivery was faster than I thought it would be. Great!

23-Dec-2013