Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127035 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

22-Nov-2015

• Miller Harris La Collection Découverte Eau De Parfum 8 x 2ml Set

No problems, thank you.

13-Sep-2015

Issey Miyake Pleats Please L'Elixir Eau de Parfum 30ml

As always prompt and efficient

23-Sep-2014

Issey Miyake Pleats Please L'Elixir Eau de Parfum 30ml

As far as I can tell, the items I have received from feelunique so far are brand new and authentic although packaging may not be sealed. Wish there were free samples with my 30 pound perfume though.

18-Sep-2014

Issey Miyake Pleats Please L'Elixir Eau de Parfum 30ml

First class service and pricing kept well informed very pleased will be buying again

03-Jun-2014

Issey Miyake Pleats Please L'Elixir Eau de Parfum 30ml - feelunique.com Exclusive

Swift and expedient

24-Jan-2014

• Di Palomo Wild Fig & Grape Fragrance Gift Collection

Excellent prices and quick delivery.

I am sorry to hear that your ordered product arrived faulty, we at feelunique take great pride in our packaging in ensuring that your products arrive in perfect condition. However, this was not the case with your order and we can only apologise for any inconvenience and upset caused.I will send you an email offering a solution to your complaint. Once again our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.