Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127871 Customer Reviews

Bad

22-Apr-2015

• Vita Liberata Skin Respect Repairing and Rejuvenating Night Balm 30ml
  • Vichy Dermablend Fluid Corrective Foundation 30ml 55 Bronze

arrived promptly and well packaged

09-Apr-2014

• Fushi Organic Rose Oil 100ml
  • Fushi Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 250g

This was my first Feel Unique order. They provided a great service at good prices! Prices of the products I found in stores were generally higher, and usually not organic/pure as I wanted. Delivery was fantastic...the products arrived within 3 days of me placing the order, and everything was packaged securely without a lot of wastage of packaging. Also, packaging was easy to open. If anything, I would have liked some free samples to try. I'd definitely purchase from Feel Unique again!

02-Mar-2014

• Eden Organic Care Argan Oil 50ml

excellent service and great selection of products

03-Dec-2013

• EcoTools Fresh & Flawless Brush Set

Excellent service as always. Highly recommend.