feelunique.com Review

16-Jan-2014

TIGI S-Factor Smooth Radiance

I love the products!

29-Jan-2014
I was very impressed with the response to my feedback. I love the products and they're such a good price!

I am sorry to hear that your item arrived damaged. Our products leave our warehouse in perfect condition, so I can only presume the item was damaged in transit. We at feelunique take great pride in our packaging in ensuring that your products arrive in perfect condition. However, this was not the case with your order and we can only apologise for any inconvenience and upset caused. I have passed on your comments to our Warehouse Manager to follow up and sent you an email offering a solution to your complaint.