Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 113162 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

27-May-2014

• Sleep-In Rollers Glitter Roller Gift Set

This did nothing at all for my hair. I have long fine hair and after reading the reviews wanted to give it a try to get some volume. I would not buy this again, waste of money.

05-May-2014

TIGI Bed Head Big Head

This is good stuff, would buy again!

05-May-2014

• TIGI Bed Head Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray 300ml

Excellent service as usual

22-Apr-2014

TIGI Bed Head Big Head

makes my hair look like its got body

07-Apr-2014

• bareMinerals SPF15 Original Foundation 8g Medium Beige

Have used this for some time, great product that I always come back too.

04-Apr-2014

• Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil 1.4g Dark Brown

Gives lovely big hair and smells Devine thank you

13-Jan-2014

TIGI Bed Head Big Head

I normally use Tigi products and was very happy to find these products at such a good price

17-Dec-2013

TIGI Bed Head Big Head

Good experience would defiantly use again

25-Nov-2013

TIGI Bed Head Big Head

I love my products, they're great! I've always wanted them and was grateful to order them from here

18-Oct-2013

TIGI Bed Head Big Head

have used before so have liked this brand for a long time. Would recommend. And it was def a good saving buying from Feelunique. Cant fault really. If u are considering trying for first time, then this is the way to try it. Think you will not be disappointed. Only criticism with shampoo + conditioner is the tubes are not very user friendly would prefer a easier to use container, Maybe Tigi could change this otherwise product inside is good for me with a lovely smell too. Hope this helps you with your purchase.