Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 140500 Customer Reviews

Bad

21-May-2015

• Balm Balm Frankincense Deep Cleansing Balm 100% Organic 30ml
  • Balm Balm Frankincense Light Facial Oil 30ml

Well packaged, prompt delivery - will definitely order again.

17-Mar-2015

• Balm Balm Miracle Mum Gift Set

Arrived very speedily & nicely packed

27-Jun-2014

• Balm Balm Frankincense Light Facial Oil 100% Organic 10ml

Discount code wouldn't work so I was told to place the order and you would issue another code so I have had to pay full price and if I want my discount I now need to place another order!

I can see from the correspondence that you had some difficulty using the discount code and creating your account online. At the time we found a solution to your query and issued you with a money off gift voucher for next time. Please contact us at care@feelunique.com if there is anything else that we can do to help you with your query.

25-Dec-2013

Balm Balm Frankincense Soothing Facial Tonic 100% Organic 30ml - feelunique.com Exclusive

• Balm Balm 100% Organic Coconut Cleanser 100ml
  • Balm Balm Rose Flower Water 100% Organic 100ml

Great service. Quick delivery.