Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 63694 Customer Reviews

13-Apr

Great product

26-Mar-2014

Xen-Tan Dark Lotion Weekly Self-Tan 236ml

Won't use any other self-tan!

23-Mar-2014

Xen-Tan Dark Lotion Weekly Self-Tan 236ml

The best tan I have ever used! So natural and so easy to blend! Got so many compliments on my tan

17-Mar-2014

• Rimmel Volume Flash X10 Mascara 8ml Waterproof Black

Great product, streak free

14-Mar-2014

Xen-Tan Dark Lotion Weekly Self-Tan 236ml

Think xen-tan a excellent product prefer to other big brands

10-Mar-2014

Xen-Tan Dark Lotion Weekly Self-Tan 236ml

Fast service reliable great product no streaks

28-Feb-2014

Xen-Tan Dark Lotion Weekly Self-Tan 236ml

This is just great. Colours right away and have used this for the last couple of years. Hard to beat. A little goes a long way.

15-Feb-2014

Excellent packaging!

12-Feb-2014

Xen-Tan Dark Lotion Weekly Self-Tan 236ml

Quick acknowledgement, quick confirmation and speedy delivery + item competitively priced.

10-Feb-2014

• Xen-Tan Body Scrub 236ml
  • Xen-Tan Luxury Tanning Mitt

Customer service was poor. Although in my experience with Elaine, the mistake she made was human error. However I don't believe enough action was taken to rectify the mistake.

12-Feb-2014
I had previously dealt with Elaine at Feel Unique. Following a misunderstanding with my order, Mark from Customer Services contacted me to rectify Feel Unique's mistake. He was really helpful and understanding and could not do enough to make things right. Thank you Mark for your help.

Thank you for your feedback. I have checked the email correspondence and can see that there was a misunderstanding and we can assure you that this only happens in very rare occasions as we try to respond to each query as accurate as possible and I have forwarded your comments to our Senior Customer Service Manager to follow up. I can confirm, that we will resend your goodies at no extra cost and please also see the email we have sent you.

27-Jan-2014

Xen-Tan Dark Lotion Weekly Self-Tan 236ml

I was so excited for this tan after reading amazing reviews, but I was hugely disappointed.
First of all it's rubbish to apply; It doesn't rub in well and it feels really sticky and horrible on your skin and doesn't seem to dry! I found it really uncomfortable to sleep in and it stained my sheets and I could smell tan the whole night.
Secondly it stinks; it smells lovely like cherry bakewells when applied, but don't be fooled, it develops a very strong horrible fake tan smell after and makes you feel dirty and smelly.
Thirdly it doesn't even look good; it leaves me patchy (I AM applying it right as I wear tan religiously),leaves my hands/knees and elbows orange, and it also fades horribly and it left me so patchy and scaly that I had to scrub it all off!

I don't know WHY this product reviews so many great reviews! It's terrible! I'm going to stick to buying st tropez.
So disappointed what a waste of money!

I am sorry to hear that you are not 100% happy with the results of this product. This is most unusual as Xen-Tan is a very popular brand. We value your comments and I have also passed these on to the buying department. Please see the email we have sent you offering a solution and once again we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

23-Jan-2014

Xen-Tan Dark Lotion Weekly Self-Tan 236ml

Xen tan easy to apply and it's not orange shade like some self tans

16-Jan-2014

• Osmo Blonde Bombshell

Definitely not worth the price tag, it is no better than much cheaper brands I've used, it also doesn't last the week like it claims, and the colour also isn't anything different or more natural than other brands. I want to add that it is a decent tan, and smell gorgeous when applying. Just can't justify the price when there's other tanners just as good and half the cost

13-Jan-2014

• Xen-Tan Luxury Tanning Mitt

Great product applied with mitt, no streaks and not orange!!

12-Jan-2014

Xen-Tan Dark Lotion Weekly Self-Tan 236ml

I have had so many tan fails that leave my skin streaky or patchy but I love this product. I'm quite pale and when I put this on the night before, I always panic a bit. It washes off to a beautiful, natural, golden glow. It lasts well and comes off fairly evenly. Just remember to do a wee exfoliation in the shower and moisturise any dry areas (elbows etc) as you would do with any area before applying. I do it the day before.

05-Jan-2014

Xen-Tan Dark Lotion Weekly Self-Tan 236ml

favourite tan, easy to use, great colour

23-Dec-2013

• Kérastase Nutritive Coffret
  • Xen-Tan Glamorous Goddess Gift Set

Always a pleasure

22-Dec-2013

Xen-Tan Dark Lotion Weekly Self-Tan 236ml

Still not the perfect fake tan but the best I've found so far!

20-Nov-2013

Xen-Tan Dark Lotion Weekly Self-Tan 236ml

Great product with fantastic results.

29-Oct-2013

Xen-Tan Dark Lotion Weekly Self-Tan 236ml

Great product, no streaks, nice golden glow.

26-Oct-2013

Xen-Tan Dark Lotion Weekly Self-Tan 236ml

This was great my first time using fake tan and not a streak in sight

07-Oct-2013

Xen-Tan Dark Lotion Weekly Self-Tan 236ml

I really love this fake tan. I like the consistency of it and also the colour it gives. It also has a really nice smell unlike most fake tans.

30-Sep-2013

Xen-Tan Dark Lotion Weekly Self-Tan 236ml

Love this product, no streaks, easy to apply, the best self tanning product I've ever tried.

19-Sep-2013

• Redken Color Extend Conditioner with Cranberry Oil 250ml
  • Redken Color Extend Shampoo with Cranberry Oil 300ml

great service

18-Sep-2013

• L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Wrinkle De-Crease Moisturiser 50ml

Love this product I use it twice a week