Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 113172 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

02-Feb-2014

Versace Yellow Diamond Eau De Toilette Spray 30ml Gift Set

It didn't smell like the perfume, it smelt watered down, and doesn't even last 5 minutes.

We value your feedback and comments and have passed these on to our buying team to pass onto Versace as this is a most unusual case as the brand is a popular seller and we have had some positive feedback from customers. Please bare in mind that Perfume fragrances are stronger than the ones from Eau De Toilettes. I have also sent you an email offering you a solution to your complaint and we would like to sincerely apologise for any inconvenience and upset caused.

15-Jan-2014

Versace Yellow Diamond Eau De Toilette Spray 30ml Gift Set

I was pleased to purchase cheaper than the airport. I prefer the smaller size perfume too.

09-Dec-2013

Versace Yellow Diamond Eau De Toilette Spray 30ml Gift Set

Can only rate on appearance as this is a present for Christmas :)

09-Dec-2013
Service rating : The website was good and the delivery was quick. I was also impressed with the packaging which was nice enough to wrap it in, rather than put it in another box. Nicely presented, quickly delivered.
Product: Can only rate on appearance as this is a present for Christmas :)