Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127908 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

10-May-2015

L'Oréal Paris Super Liner Gelmatic - Ultra Black 5g

• Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup SPF 25 PA+++ 30ml Ivory - "I'm Pure 4 Sure"
  • Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

Packaged beautifully, thought it would have arrived quicker but took about a week from order.

18-Jan-2015

• Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick 3.5g Ginger

very efficient , everything arrives on time and in a good state

14-Jan-2015

• L'Oréal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara 9ml Extra Black

The delivery was fast.

30-Oct-2014

• Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Collection Eyeshadow Palette
  • Rimmel Exaggerate Lipliner 0.25g Eastend Snob

Quick delivery, very good packaging.

13-Aug-2014

• Moroccanoil Frizz Control 50ml

This was the first time I used feelunique. They sent me the wrong product - 'L'oreal Mat-Matic' rather than 'Gelmatic'. I tried it to see whether perhaps L'oreal had simply changed the name, but it was an eye pencil rather than a gel. I wanted a gel. Now I have tried it, I assume I cannot get a replacement. I will not be using feelunique again in case the same thing happens.

I have checked the correspondence and cannot find any emails relating to your order. Should anything like this happen again please don’t hesitate to contact us at care@feelunique.com or call us straight away where we will be happy to address any issues. I will contact you straight away so that I can solve this situation

08-May-2014

• L'Oréal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara 9ml Black
  • Maybelline New York Dream Matte Mousse Foundation 18ml 020 Cameo

****

21-Feb-2014

L'Oréal Paris Super Liner Gelmatic - Ultra Black 5g

• Kérastase Cristalliste Bain Cristal Cheveux Épais Luminous Perfecting Shampoo - Thick Hair 250ml
  • L'Oréal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara 9ml Extra Black

Good service, delivery fast, I love it