Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127869 Customer Reviews

30-Mar-2014

Amazing

17-Dec-2013

THE NEW BLACK Demi Lovato Safari 5-Piece Set

10 out of 10 service. The only website I have ever come across to email me alerting me what time my item was delivered. I was so impressed by the delivery speed of my first purchase, I decided to buy something else from this website. The only place within the UK to sell Demi Lovato's nail polish collection, truly does put the 'unique' in 'feelunique.' I have, and will continue to, recommend this website to others.

09-Dec-2013

• THE NEW BLACK Demi Lovato Stylized 3-Piece Set
  • THE NEW BLACK Demi Lovato Shattered 3-Piece Set

fast service and well packaged as was breakable's, thought the items were very expensive for nail varnish even with a celebrity name to them!

05-Dec-2013

• THE NEW BLACK Demi Lovato Shattered 3-Piece Set

ordering easy delivery first rate, well packaged