Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 74933 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

02-Jan-2014

Xen-Tan Flawless Logic 90ml

Great I read about it in the mail, I'm off to Mauritius for my sons wedding and have a light dress so didn't want to get make up on it. When I read about the product I thought it was exactly what I wanted. Lets hope its as good when I get in the sun and start to perspire in the heat.

22-Dec-2013

Xen-Tan Flawless Logic 90ml

Difficult to use, Awkward shape to hold. Not impressed, would have liked to have returned and had money back.

02-Dec-2013

Xen-Tan Flawless Logic 90ml

Dreadful stuff did not cover age spots at all threw it in bin would never recommend it to any one

30-Nov-2013

• Xen-Tan Deep Bronze Luxe 236ml

Good

We would like to apologise for the lack of quality service you received with your current order, this is most unusual and we would like you to know that we will do everything possible to resolve your complaint. Please see the email we have sent you and once again we offer our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience and upset caused.

08-Sep-2013

• nails inc Nail Polish Colour 10ml Tate
  • Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Eyes Mascara 6.5g 011 Noir Intense

EXCELLENT SERVICE AND EXCELLENT PRODUCTS AS USUAL.
THANK YOU FEELUNIQUE.

31-Aug-2013

I like it

31-Aug-2013

• Kérastase Nutritive Lait Vital Nourishing Care Conditioner 200ml
  • Redken All Soft Mini Travel Pack

not quite what I was expecting and still experimenting with it!

30-Aug-2013

• Xen-Tan Luxury Tanning Mitt

PRODUCT very good . Easy to apply,nice smell and gives a nice even colour

30-Aug-2013

Xen-Tan Flawless Logic 90ml - feelunique.com Exclusive

It's the best I have ever had . No smell goes on with no streaks & gives you skin a healthy look . I love it X