Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 78933 Customer Reviews

26-Jan-2014

Very happy with product

23-Jan-2014

Carolina Herrera 212 Men Eau De Toilette Gift Set 50ml

Excellent product, very good value for money.

11-Jan-2014

09-Jan-2014

Carolina Herrera 212 Men Eau De Toilette Gift Set 50ml

I am sorry that you have had an issue with a recent Courier delivery. As you can imagine we send thousands of parcels out each day and generally our customers parcels are delivered with Hermes with no problems at all. Our couriers are instructed to leave the parcels with the recipient, a neighbour or in a secure place, however I appreciate that this did not happen in the case of your order. I will switch you to an alternative delivery method for all future orders and we will file a complaint with the Courier Company and will pass on your comments to our Senior Hermes Representative to follow up. We have also sent you an email offering a solution to your complaint. Once again we apologise sincerely for all the inconvenience caused.

19-Dec-2013

Carolina Herrera 212 Men Eau De Toilette Gift Set 50ml

The product was exactly what I wanted for a gift however despite the packaging the container was badly dented. I was a little disappointed.