Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127869 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

01-Mar-2015

BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl

Arrived on time. Very happy!

19-Feb-2015

BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl

The excellent Karen helped me re an after sales query...RESULT¬

13-Feb-2015

BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl

web site is easy to use delivery was on time so cannot fault my experience. Would definitely use this company again.

23-Oct-2014

• NUXE Reve de Miel Creme Mains et Ongles Hand and Nail Cream 75ml
  • COLAB Dry Shampoo Rio 200ml

quick delivery

05-Aug-2014

BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl

Item arrived very quickly, excellent service.

30-May-2014

Good price, fast delivery

13-Mar-2014

Quick delivery :)

29-Jan-2014

BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl

Really good service to date.

02-Jan-2014

BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl

Service is brill..delivery is quick, you don't need to pay extra to get your items

02-Jan-2014

excellent service, fast delivery

01-Jan-2014

BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl

Great friendly service and kindly gave me free delivery...will def use again!

31-Dec-2013

BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl

Great value and fast delivery

30-Dec-2013

BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl

Great excellent service really quick delivery

30-Dec-2013

BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl

Competitive price, speedy delivery, excellent service all round

29-Dec-2013

Good

19-Dec-2013

BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl

very quick delivery, product great

18-Dec-2013

Delivery fast.

18-Dec-2013

BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl

arrived next day (at no extra cost to me) top marks feel unique

17-Dec-2013

BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl

Delivered promptly following order.

27-Nov-2013

BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl

Thought it was good at the time but have since found the item £40 cheaper at Boots

18-Nov-2013

Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl

Good price, quick dispatch, good order progress and delivery information, well packaged goods, hassle free. We'll done. Would use again.

17-Nov-2013

Great value or money

01-Nov-2013

• L'Oréal Paris Elnett Curl Heat Protect Spray 170ml

Products were delivered in a bit of a tatty box which was partially open when it arrived. However, one of the items I purchased was much bigger than the standard feelunique packaging, so I understand why this happened. The contents weren't damaged so that's quite lucky. I ordered on a Friday and a delivery attempt was made on the Saturday so, although I wasn't in, I was impressed by the speed of dispatch.

Sorry to hear that you are not 100% happy with this product and the affect that it has on your hair. Your comments are important to us and I have passed on your feedback to our buying team. Please see my email offering a solution to your complaint and once again we offer our apologies for any inconvenience and upset caused.

09-Oct-2013