Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 83595 Customer Reviews

Bad

27-Sep-2014

• La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Rich 50ml
  • L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Volume Building Mascara - Carbon Black 8ml

The mask is cleansing and makes my skin feel refreshed

27-Sep-2014
Service rating : I would prefer recommendations that are not just based on past purchases, the current email marketing is over zealous at best. A stronger discount that is available for longer then 24hrs (who has time to go over marketing email every day?) would have better results than filling my inbox with so many smaller short term discounts.
Product: This data that you are working with is skewed as you do not give an option for mid range opinion. Not every product is good or bad - some could be fair or average. In absence of a not sure/not convinced yet option I have had to select not tried yet as the other options did not apply.

01-Jan-2014

GLAMGLOW BRIGHTMUD Eye Treatment 12g

Only tried once and my under-eye area went bright red. Scared to try again! Certainly bright - but not in the way I wanted!

I am sorry to hear that you have had an allergic reaction to your product, this is most unusual as Glamglow is one of our popular brands sold. However, we do take complaints very seriously and have forwarded the necessary documents for you to complete in a separate email and once again we offer our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

09-Dec-2013

GLAMGLOW BRIGHTMUD Eye Treatment 12g

Excellent skin brightening treatment. People commented on how my skin glowed.

03-Nov-2013

• Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Parfum 90ml

I knew when the goods would arrive and had I not been here feel sure they would have been left for me and I wouldn't have been left the stress of having to rearrange delivery

15-Sep-2013

No comment

08-Sep-2013

• nails inc Nail Polish Colour 10ml Tate
  • Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Eyes Mascara 6.5g 011 Noir Intense

EXCELLENT SERVICE AND EXCELLENT PRODUCTS AS USUAL.
THANK YOU FEELUNIQUE.

06-Sep-2013

GLAMGLOW BRIGHTMUD Eye Treatment 12g

Good results so far, but haven't used for that long

13-Aug-2013

• First Aid Beauty Detox Eye Roller 8.5ml

I haven't noticed any difference