Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127911 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

27-Dec-2015

HealGel Eye 15ml

product arrived in good time

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Your comments are important to us. I have sent you an email to offer a solution.

09-Sep-2015

• HealGel Face 50ml

Easy to access service, enjoy the special offers

30-Nov-2014

Very good, fast service.

13-Nov-2014

HealGel Eye 15ml

Although no in stock i was promptly notified when back in stock so that i could order.

13-Nov-2014

HealGel Eye 15ml

Service-Bewertung : AM 22.10. BESTELLT UND NOCH N I C H T EINGETROFFEN - ABER BEZAHLT
UNVERSCHÄMTHEIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Produkt : gleiche Info wie oben

12-May-2014

HealGel Eye 15ml

Arrived quickly with fantastic packaging!

22-Oct-2013

HealGel Eye 15ml

I was pleased with the service & quick response when I emailed to say I had not received the sample advertised with my product. Unfortunately, although I was then sent free samples they did not include the10 ml sample of HealGel face cream advertised, which is why I bought from Feel unique in the first place.