Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 123518 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

17-Nov-2015

HealGel Face 50ml

I've been using Healgel for a while, and a reddish rash (?rosacea, my GP wasn't sure) cleared up some time ago. So I thought I'd try a couple of samples of ant-wrinkle serum under the Healgel that I'd been given when ordering some up-market soaps online, and in a well-known up-market beauty company freebie bag at the local beauty salon when getting a manicure. It was only a couple of days later that I twigged that the red, hot-feeling skin on my cheeks was due to these. Stopped them immediately and went back to just Healgel and it's cleared up within 2 days. Really nice texture, could just wish it was slightly richer, more anti-wrinkle in effect. And that the range included a cleanser and suntan lotion.

20-Sep-2015

HealGel Face 50ml

FABULOUS PRODUCT. I DON'T USE ANY NIGHTCREAMS OR SERUMS NOW. JUST HEALGEL. PLEASE LET PEOPLE KNOW THAT IT DOES NOT CONTAIN AN SPF, JUST SO THEY KNOW TO WEAR SUNCREAM ON TOP WHEN NEEDED.

09-Sep-2015

• HealGel Eye 15ml

Only moisturiser my skin will tolerate

09-Aug-2015

Excellent product

12-May-2014

HealGel Face 50ml

Good price with discount and prompt delivery

27-Feb-2014

• HealGel Intensive 30ml

It's ok but it has made my skin oliy and I have been getting spots so I have started using it on my eyes and a bit on my cheeks. So far I haven't seen any amazing results!!

13-Feb-2014

HealGel Face 50ml

Love this. Really does what is says. This is my second purchase of this product and I really rate it. You only need 1-2 pumps so the bottle last ages.

23-Sep-2013

• HealGel Face Sample 5ml - Free Gift

I think I can see a difference after two weeks