Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 126146 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

15-Sep-2015

• John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Conditioner 50ml
  • John Frieda Sheer Blonde Everlasting Blonde Conditioner 50ml

It's great but not for me, I had my friend try it out and they loved it so I gave it to them. The blonde soaps worked better probably because I just had my hair ombréd with blonde at the bottom and kept my brunette at the top and at my roots.

02-Apr-2014

Brilliant shampoo and conditioner, have used them both for years!

17-Feb-2014

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent purchase of John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Multi-Tone Revealing Moisturising Shampoo for all Brunettes 50ml
I will email you regarding this issue as our product description clearly states the size of the product - 50ml so I am not too sure of the nature of your query.

Kind regards