Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 128553 Customer Reviews

DIORSHOW FUSION MONO Fall Collection Millenium 381

• Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat 2.5ml 1 - The Original Highlighter

First class postage and easy to use website

DIORSHOW FUSION MONO Fall Collection Météore 661

• DIORSHOW FUSION MONO Fall Collection Millenium 381

Package not delivered, feelunique.com dealt with it superbly - great customer service

DIORSHOW FUSION MONO Fall Collection Météore 661

Great service and prompt delivery

DIORSHOW FUSION MONO Fall Collection Aventure 081

• Lancôme Fragrance Miniatures
  • Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24h Foundation 30ml 05 Beige Noisette

Perfect as usual. I must mention the sublime new package. Modern, stylish, practical, even my husband loved the packaging (he never looks at my cosmetics) but now he was absolutely delighted with the packaging.

I am pleased that you like our new packaging, it does seem to have made an impression on our customers!
Regarding your recently ordered Biotherm product, I am sorry that you were not impressed. I will contact you with some product advice.

Kind regards