Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 82418 Customer Reviews

Bad

20-Sep-2014

Eve Snow Luxury Nourishing Nail Lacquer 10ml Harlot

• Monu Professional Skincare Anti-Ageing Concentrate 15ml

Had to put on 3 coats for full coverage, even then still patchy. Also a very strong chemical smell. Shame as colour was very nice. Bought in sale but if bought atbfull price I would have been really unhappy. Would not buy Eve Snow again or recommend.

Thank you for your feedback. I have checked the correspondence and cannot find any emails relating to your order. Should anything like this happen again please don’t hesitate to contact us at care@feelunique.com or call us straight away where we will be happy to address any issues.
I have emailed you with a solution.

21-Jun-2014

Eve Snow Luxury Nourishing Nail Lacquer 10ml Sunrise Glow

• Lipstick Queen Invisible Lip Liner 0.28g

because it is way too thick even with one coat, it is sadly a chipper, doesn't dry nicely, bubbles up and therefore I won't recommend it.