Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127103 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

01-Dec-2014

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel 60 Packettes

• RevitaLash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner 3.5ml
  • Murad Age Reform Complete Reform 30ml

APPALLING SERVICE. I placed a large order almost a month ago, and the items still have not arrived. I have contacted customer services over a dozen times, with absolutely no response. My emails are being ignored. What kind of service is this? I was able to chat with someone via their live help and was told that their "management" would contact me- that was 2 weeks ago. I spoke with someone again today, and was told exactly the same thing. I highly doubt that I will be contacted by them now as it has been quite some time. Very disappointed. Certainly will not be shopping here again.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. . I can see from the correspondence that you have been in touch with customer services and a solution has been found.

28-Dec-2013

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel 60 Packettes

Easy to use website and fast secure delivery.