Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127925 Customer Reviews

21-Aug-2013

Ambiance Volumizing Natural Dry Shampoo - Brunette With Refill 42.3g

• Cocoa Brown One Hour Tan Mousse 150ml
  • Cocoa Brown Tanning Mitt

Easy website, good description of products and informative.

26-Jul-2013

Ambiance Volumizing Natural Dry Shampoo - Brunette With Refill 42.3g

• Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick 3.5g Coral
  • Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat 2.5ml 4.5 - Olive-Bronze Complexion

I love shopping at Feelunique - There is so my choice and i always receive my goods in such quick time and I am kept up to date on the delivery. I would like to say thank you for providing such a great service - Well done!!