Feelunique Review

Good
Bad

30-Dec-2013

Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender Hand Duo

Packaged product tossed over high garden wall by delivery man.

I am sorry that you have had an issue with a recent Courier delivery. Our couriers are instructed to leave the parcels with the recipient, a neighbour or in a secure place. I agree this is not a safe place to leave a parcel and I have switched your delivery method for future orders and forwarded your complaint to a senior representative to follow up. Once again please accept our sincere apologies for any any inconvenience and upset caused.

Kind regards