Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 82290 Customer Reviews

• Kardashian Beauty Light Stroke 0.6g Illusion

Love the sparkle :-)

14-Dec-2013

• Kardashian Beauty Perfect Bronzer Cabana Bronze - Waterproof Bronzer 15g

Was totally excited that I found a website that stocked the kardashian brand , came really quickly as iv worked in make up for years , m disappointed to say that I don't think any off the kardashians have even used these 2 products . If it ws my name on the brand I would want to make sure that the did what it said , I love the kardashians but Sadley I doubt il buy any other product from this line .
Sam

10-Nov-2013

Kardashian Beauty K24 Prime - Face Priming Mask 59.14ml

Was really looking forward to this product however disappointed. I see no difference as a primer and no benefits. You apply the glitter to your face and wash it off?! All that is left is pieces of glitter stuck in your eyebrows and whatnot. Definitely NOT worth the price tag. Wish I could return it!!!! Very disappointing.

We are sorry to hear that you are not 100% happy with this product. We value your feedback and comments and have passed on your feedback to our buying team to pass onto Kardashian Beauty. Please see my email providing a solution to your complaint and once again we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards
13-Sep-2013

Kardashian Beauty K24 Prime - Face Priming Mask 59.14ml

This product is fantastic it's a pick me up for your face. My only critisim is that the label on the packaging was applied at an angle, and so the packaging looks cheap.

11-Sep-2013

It's so lush

30-Aug-2013

• Kardashian Beauty Honey Stick Lip Gloss 3.5ml Wild Flower Honey
  • Kardashian Beauty The Stroke of Midnight Mascara 8ml

Makes your skin look smooth, but leaves glitter everywhere

27-Aug-2013

• Kardashian Beauty Cabana Glow Glow To Go - Mini Summer Kit

Not used yet

25-Jul-2013

Kardashian Beauty 24K Prime - Face Priming Mask 59.14ml

• Kardashian Beauty Exclusive Mascara Quartet
  • Kardashian Beauty Perfect Bronzer Cabana Bronze - Waterproof Bronzer 15g

Excellent service and excellent products as usual from feelunique.

23-Jul-2013