Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 144068 Customer Reviews

Sleep-In Rollers Diamonte Tail Comb

Nice comb, and looks good impressed with the case that it comes in. Very classy

Sleep-In Rollers Diamonte Tail Comb

I am sorry that you have been unsatisfied with the service provided by feelunique.

We do always strive to provide an excellent service and a fast communication process.
Please do contact us again if there are unresolved issues regarding your shopping experience.

Kind regards

• Sleep-In Rollers Mega Bounce Gift Set
  • Phyto PhytoGloss - Chestnut 145ml

Feel Unique are without any doubt, the very best providers of quality service and products. They have NEVER failed to deliver, sent the wrong items, or disappointed me. I always recommend them to my friends & family.