Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129978 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

22-Feb-2016

Sleep-In Rollers Mega Bounce Rollers x 20 Plus Drawstring Bag & DVD Tutorial

Great website, easy to navigate, fast delivery. Site and products highly recommended.

22-Sep-2015

• ghd root lift spray 100ml

Very prompt

24-Dec-2014

Sleep-In Rollers Mega Bounce Rollers x 20 Plus Drawstring Bag & DVD Tutorial

After contacting via the website on 3 occasions Regarding a missing item, I am still yet to receive a reply to my email or the call back I requested!

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Unfortunately we are unable to find any correspondence from you on our records and have sent you an email.

28-Mar-2014

Sleep-In Rollers Mega Bounce Rollers x 20 Plus Drawstring Bag & DVD Tutorial

Really fast delivery, friendly emails updating me on my order too :-)

03-Jan-2014

Sleep-In Rollers Mega Bounce Rollers x 20 Plus Drawstring Bag & DVD Tutorial

Great service very quick and a good quality product, got what I thought I was getting.

07-Dec-2013