Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 128521 Customer Reviews

• Mama Mio Congratulations! Kit

I phoned to ask why 1p had been credited to my payment account and was told it was because the free gift was no longer available. During the call we got cut off but within 5 minutes the operator had returned my call and said that as my free gift was unavailable she would send me a different one. This arrived a few days later and was lovely. Great customer service.

Very fast delivery

Mama Mio Be Firm - Lift, Tighten and Tone Trio Discovery Kit

I was very happy with the service. There was plenty of choice on the site and at excellent prices. The delivery was very quick although a bit pricey. However I would definitely recommend and use the site again.