Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 80034 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

28-Jul-2014

• Cocoa Brown One Hour Tan Mousse 150ml

Amazing lashes, my new favourite ones

09-Apr-2014

Millie Mackintosh Shoreditch Lashes

I didn't wear these lashes as they were too long for me....I felt like a drag queen in them. I will stick to my usual eyelure in future. They look nice in the box, the glue is great and they come with little tweezers too!

17-Dec-2013

Millie Mackintosh Shoreditch Lashes

I usually can't put eyelashes in my self but these are so easy to put on and natural looking

30-Nov-2013

• Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick 107

Fast&free delivery!

14-Oct-2013

Millie Mackintosh Shoreditch Lashes

Very good! Easy to apply, these are my new favourite eyelashes that I will always purchase.

You need to try these

30-Aug-2013

• Cocoa Brown Night & Day Instant Wash-Off Tan 150ml
  • Cocoa Brown One Hour Tan Mousse 150ml

Nice product but the box was smashed to hell by the time I got it.

15-Aug-2013

• Tweezerman No-Slip Skin Care Tool Stainless Steel

I've used a variety of both high end and cheaper lashes before, the price point of these puts then right in the middle. Despite being extremely careful when removing the lashes from the container some of the hair came off or got distorted, not what I would expect for the price u pay.