Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 72952 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

21-May-2014

• this works Perfect Legs Skin Miracle 120ml

I was really excited up try this as thought it was a really innovative idea, however was kind of disappointed as the head which you apply the tan to is too small. So over all waste of money really.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Your comments are important to us and I have passed on your feedback to our buying team. Please see my email offering a solution.

08-Apr-2014

• Emu Oil Well Pure Australian Emu Oil 50g

Very good applicator for body lotion on your back and hard to reach areas

09-Jan-2014

Very handy

27-Sep-2013

• TIGI Bed Head Small Talk 200ml

I do not use this for self tan, but it makes life so much easier for applying body lotion to your back. A very simple but excellent product.

26-Sep-2013

• Opal London Sisal Bristle Back Brush

Seems a good idea

05-Sep-2013

• Xen-Tan Mist Intense Weekly Self-Tan 148ml
  • St. Tropez Gradual Tan Plus Firming 150ml

I trying this and it just seemed to scrap my back. I don't think the end is big enough and it didn't place the tan evenly.

I am sorry that you were not happy with the Velvotan The Self Tan Folding Back Applicator.
We do like our customers to be happy with their products so I will contact you regarding this issue.

Kind regards

29-Jul-2013

• St Moriz Tanning Mousse - Regular 200ml
  • Garnier Ambre Solaire No Streaks 2 Step Self-Tan Application Kit

Pads too small, rough edges end up scratching your back, end result is a streaky tan

I am sorry to hear that you are not 100% happy with you product, please see my email,

Best regards Customer Services