Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 63425 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

17-Mar-2014

Murad Acne Complex 30 Day Kit

• bliss trim and bare it grooming system
  • bliss fabulips treatment kit

Not bad

02-Mar-2014

i got what i've order

13-Feb-2014

Murad Acne Complex 30 Day Kit

After use skin become allergic inflammation

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you have had an allergic reaction to your product, this is most unusual as Murad is one of our popular brands sold. However, we do take complaints very seriously and have forwarded the necessary documents for you to complete in a separate email.

21-Dec-2013

Murad Acne Complex 30 Day Kit

Good value for money and a good way of being able to try out these products. Although my skin is not perfectly clear after the 30 day trial there was certainly an improvement that was significant enough to lead me to purchase the full size products.

03-Dec-2013

Murad Acne Complex 30 Day Kit

Very pleased overall although need more time to tell properly

02-Dec-2013

• Travalo Classic Excel Pink 5ml

It works! I can tell the difference after a couple of days

30-Nov-2013

Murad Acne Complex 30 Day Kit

Bought as a gift for daughter she has not used it yet but looks good packaged well etc

05-Sep-2013

Murad Acne Complex 30 Day Kit

not very effective to me, but my acne has improved a little. however, it's excellent for my flatmate!