Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127905 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

03-Nov-2014

CACI Microlift Personal Facial Toning System

arrived on time as promised

25-Sep-2014

• CACI Microlift Electro Buds Serum Filled Cotton Buds x100

I am delighted with the service I received

24-Sep-2014

CACI Microlift Personal Facial Toning System

Quickly delivered, kept informed on delivery schedule.

13-Aug-2014

CACI Microlift Personal Facial Toning System

I have always had good service from Feelunique & all the items I have ordered have been great. Kit

09-Jan-2014

CACI Microlift Personal Facial Toning System

I have always had excellent service in the past.

30-Jul-2013

CACI Microlift Personal Facial Toning System

Have ordered from feelunique before and the delivery and service are excellent every time.