Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127872 Customer Reviews

Fast delivery.

11-Oct-2013

• Philip Kingsley Moisture Balancing Conditioner 250ml
  • Philip Kingsley Elasticizer 75ml

i was disappointed I did not get the free samples I marked as my order was over £50

We are sorry to hear that you have not received your free samples with your order. We value your custom and comments and would like you to know that we will do everything possible to resolve your complaint. Please see my email that I have sent you. Once again we apologise for any inconvenience caused by this matter.

23-Sep-2013

Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow Bath & Shower Gel 200ml

• Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange, Eucalyptus & Sage Skin Silkening Body Souffle 250g
  • Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange, Eucalyptus & Sage Bath & Shower Gel 50ml

I am pleased with the fast delivery