Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 114194 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

21-Oct-2014

Manuka Doctor ApiNourish Introductory Kit

This products made my skin feel really dry; no allergy or anything but always felt i had to re wash my face and re apply a different mosturizer. Shame

29-May-2014

Manuka Doctor ApiNourish Introductory Kit

have ordered another one to give to my daughter to try.

05-Jan-2014

Manuka Doctor ApiNourish Introductory Kit

LOVE these products. Revolutionised my skin care for sure!

05-Jul-2013

• Philip Kingsley Body & Volume Jet Set
  • Philip Kingsley Body & Shine Jet Set

Wonderful stuff - you can feel the night cream working ! I am converted to Manuka Doctor and will definitely be buying full sizes.

27-Jun-2013

• Manuka Doctor ApiNourish Hydrating Facial Cleanser 100ml

Quality products at competitive prices. Would use this company again.

15-Jun-2013

Manuka Doctor ApiNourish Introductory Kit

very swift delivery great trader

22-May-2013

Manuka Doctor ApiNourish Introductory Kit

Well, like being selfish by not saying how good it is just to have all the stock for my self... :D But, it's too extra super good so I really cant stop commenting about it.. I MUST say that Manuka doctor is the BEST products I ever used.. I had severe adult acne and was under raccutane treatment about three months ago. It dried out my skin and I have some pitted scars and large pores.. This product is so amazing. It really firmed my skin, cleared my fine lines and evened out my skin. I love it so much so I always keep looking for offers to stock up the product cos I don't want to miss it. :) Great job Manuka Doctor.... Please don't even think about discontinuing the range....