Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 63670 Customer Reviews

Bad

06-Apr

• Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Conditioner 300ml
  • Joico JoiMist Firm 350ml

Only negative comment is that the packaging (box) was not sealed.

29-Jan-2014

Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Shampoo 300ml

As the packaging had changed since I last bought this size had to confirm I was buying the right thing with my hairdresser

15-Nov-2013

• Joico K-Pak Shampoo to Repair Damage 300ml

Don't have to have color hair to gain benefits from this shampoo, I find it makes my hair shine and I am naturally grey

17-Sep-2013

• Joico K-Pak RevitaLuxe Bio-Advanced Restorative Treatment 480ml
  • Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Conditioner 300ml

Good service overall, however the box my goods came in was fairly battered when it arrived, I'm not sure if the damage happened it transit or not. Luckily the items were not fragile and therefore not damaged.

03-Jul-2013

• Joico Color Endure Treatment Masque 500ml
  • Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Restorative Styling Oil 100ml

The site isn't optimised for iPhone so when I searched for kpak products colour endure mask was within the list with no pictures so I've ended up with £26 of the wrong product!