Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 82781 Customer Reviews

Bad

10-Oct

• Kardashian Beauty Wink Lash
  • Zoella Beauty Fizz Bar Fragranced Bath Fizzer 200g

Exactly as shown on the website and looks to be a great product.

25-Oct-2013

• Roger & Gallet Bois D'Orange Fragrant Water Spray Gift Set 100ml
  • Joico JoiWhip Firm-Hold Design Foam 300ml

I'm pretty disappointed in this as I love Joico and use the shampoo, conditioner, oil and mousse. For the price I expected amazing results, but I can't say it does any more than a normal conditioning mask off the high street. Won't bother again.

We are sorry to hear that your are not 100% happy with your product. This is a most unusual case as the brand is a popular seller and we have had some positive feedback from customers. We value your comments very much and have passed them onto the buying team and have sent you an email to offer a solution. Once again we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

18-Jun-2013

• Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Restorative Styling Oil 21.5ml

Fantastic product. Great value.