Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127893 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

02-Jun-2014

• Sanctuary Spa Little Luxuries

Always a pleasure to buy at feel unique, I feel unique shopping there

02-Jun-2014

• Sanctuary Spa Little Luxuries

Brilliant site

27-Mar-2014

• bareMinerals SPF15 Original Foundation 8g Fairly Light

Never any issues and always speedy delivery

27-Jan-2014

• bareMinerals SPF15 Original Foundation 8g Fairly Light

Easy to order, promptly dispatched and excellent prices

09-Jan-2014

• Decleor Aroma Night Ylang Ylang Purifying Night Balm 15ml
  • TIGI Bed Head Elasticate Shampoo & Conditioner Tween Duo 2 x 750ml

Great value for products and super quick delivery - can't fault this website!

29-Dec-2013

• JASON Long & Strong Jojoba Pure Natural Shampoo 480ml
  • JASON Long & Strong Jojoba Pure Natural Conditioner 454g

On delivery, the box was thrown into the garden and got rained on all day so all my products where wet!

I am sorry that you have had an issue with a recent Courier delivery. As you can imagine we send thousands of parcels out each day and generally our customers parcels are delivered with Hermes with no problems at all. However I appreciate that this did not happen in the case of your order and I will switch you to an alternative delivery method for future orders. Please also see the email I have sent you and once again we apologise for any inconvenience and upset caused

16-Dec-2013

• Sanctuary Spa Sanctuary Favourites

I liked the website, easy to use and clear.

08-Dec-2013

• L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Lumino Contrast Shampoo 250ml
  • DIOR ADDICT Lip Glow

I'm always happy with the servisse provided by Feelunique. Delivery deadlines always meet criteria and I've also got some samples to try other products. Please, don't change it!

23-Nov-2013