Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129787 Customer Reviews

Good

19-Jul-2015

• EVE LOM Cleanser 200ml
  • DIORSHOW Mascara Black 090

Always prompt delivery. Well packaged. Correct order. However, I only buy products that I know.

09-Sep-2014

Very competitive price and arrived in excellent time. Packaging A1, thank you

10-Sep-2014
Very good selection of products and I can usually buy a full set of my regulars when I need to top up. The parcel always arrives in great time, very well packaged, and re-stocking notices are always sent promptly. This is one of my favourite companies and prices are extremely competitive. Thank you!

08-Apr-2014

EVE LOM Eye Cream 20ml

Always reliable and great value for money.

06-Mar-2014

Excellent service.

18-Apr-2013

• EVE LOM Rescue Mask 15ml - Free Gift

Very efficient and prompt service.

18-Apr-2013

• EVE LOM Rescue Mask 15ml - Free Gift

Products arrived so quickly, perfect!