Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 113023 Customer Reviews

• DIORSHOW Mascara Black 090

Ok product. Light cream.

09-Sep-2014

EVE LOM Eye Cream 20ml

Beautiful consistency, light and not greasy. I rate this eye cream very highly, and best if all, no signs of reaction which I get with many other creams. Thank you!

10-Sep-2014
Very good selection of products and I can usually buy a full set of my regulars when I need to top up. The parcel always arrives in great time, very well packaged, and re-stocking notices are always sent promptly. This is one of my favourite companies and prices are extremely competitive. Thank you!

08-Apr-2014

EVE LOM Eye Cream 20ml

Always reliable and great value for money.

06-Mar-2014

EVE LOM Eye Cream 20ml

This eye cream tightens the skin under the eye where others seem to just sit there.

18-Apr-2013

• EVE LOM Rescue Mask 15ml - Free Gift

The cold weather had left the skin around my eyes very dry and wrinkles more pronounced. This cream is very soothing. I am really pleased with it.

18-Apr-2013

• EVE LOM Rescue Mask 15ml - Free Gift

Absolutely fantastic, best eye cream I have used to date.