Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 82275 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

26-Sep-2014

Wild About Beauty Sheer Glow Moisture Tint SPF 20 30ml 01 Nude

I have slight redness from mild rosacea & this is not so great at covering this up. I love the luminous glow it gives though so wear a little bb cream to tone down some of the redness & the sheer glow moisture tint on top. I ordered the shade nude & its perfect for my medium fair skin tone. Lovely & dewy with a hint of colour.

15-Sep-2014

Wild About Beauty Sheer Glow Moisture Tint SPF 20 30ml 03 Honey

• Murad Correcting Moisturizer SPF15 50ml
  • Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier Ultra-Nourishing Oil 100ml

Non comedogenic so good for my acne prone skin, colour was not right for my skin but sinks in quickly so hardly matters.

05-Jun-2013

Wild About Beauty Sheer Glow Moisture Tint SPF 20 30ml 01 Nude

• Wild About Beauty Ultra Dewy Crème Blush 4g 03 Phoebe
  • Wild About Beauty Multi-Purpose Tint - Free Gift Lynne

It was far dark,i ordered the lightest one as im fair & was still too dark. Went on streaky. It went back. I had high hopes for the brand being natural but theres more work to be done to get the products and shades right at their end

We are sorry to hear that you are not 100% happy with your product, please see my email sent.

Best regards Customer Services