Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129660 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

07-Jul-2013

Shavata Extreme Volumising Mascara 10ml

I am really impressed with feeunique I like the range of all your products, love the price and no postage, and I shall use you before the other companys I have chosen in the past.

I am sorry to hear you are not happy with your mascara please see my email.

Best regards Customer Services
31-May-2013

Shavata Extreme Volumising Mascara 10ml

Excellent customer services and a fabulous range of products

we are sorry for your disappointment with this product and have sent you an email about this.
31-May-2013