Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127936 Customer Reviews

22-Jun-2014

Great service

13-Mar-2014

Redken Smooth Lock SOS Pack

Feel Unique are usually extremely good with shipping but my package took a little longer than usual this time hence the good rating. I can't fault them though usually.

27-Dec-2013

fast and efficient service

24-Nov-2013

Redken Smooth Lock SOS Pack

Excellent Service. Will keep buying as usual.

21-Oct-2013

Very good

14-Oct-2013

• Redken Smooth Lock Conditioner 250ml

Excellent service, quick speedy delivery of my order. Fantastic

26-Sep-2013

Redken Smooth Lock SOS Pack

Have only ever had one problem withe this company and it was a faulty item. As soon as i contacted them to let them know I got a quick response, apology and a new item in the post. Fantastic!

25-Sep-2013

Redken Smooth Lock SOS Pack

love this website , brilliant prices will use again

23-Sep-2013

Redken Smooth Lock SOS Pack

The one stop shop for many beauty brands. Easy to buy plus many good offers from time to time.

22-Sep-2013

• bareMinerals Prime Time Brightening Foundation Primer 30ml

Always use Feelunique, easy to use website, easy to order, huge range, great prices and super quick delivery!

08-Sep-2013

Redken Smooth Lock SOS Pack

• Redken Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine Complimentary Sample 1ml Normal to Fine Hair

very fast

Sorry to hear that you are not 100% happy with the free sample you have received and the affect that it has on your hair. Your comments are important to us and I have passed on your feedback to our buying team.

03-Sep-2013

Redken Smooth Lock SOS Pack

I love Feelunique.com the products always arrive within days, well packaged, I cannot fault them.

29-Aug-2013

Redken Smooth Lock SOS Pack

Once again item was left in the re cycle big wet

Oh dear, I am so sorry to hear that again your order was left in the recycle bin when you left instructions for the parcel not to be left in this location. Please ensure we take complaints very seriously I have therefore passed on your comments to our Senior Hermes representative to follow up and changed your delivery method so that this will not happen with any future orders placed.

Best regards Customer Services
06-Aug-2013

Redken Smooth Lock SOS Pack

Great service fast and easy to order .

05-Aug-2013

As usual great service

02-Aug-2013

Redken Smooth Lock SOS Pack

I have always had excellent, fast and courteous service from feelunique. My mum uses it also and we have never had a problem in many years.

27-Jul-2013

Fantastic!...Love it!

27-Jul-2013

• Redken Body Full Light Conditioner 250ml
  • Redken Body Full Shampoo with Cotton 300ml

fast delivery, good prices!

23-Jul-2013

• JASON Brightening Apricot Scrubble Pure Natural Facial Wash & Scrub 113g

Easy to use good value

21-Jul-2013

speedy fast servise

19-Jul-2013

• Redken Two Smooth 03 30ml
  • Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Absolue Eau de Parfum Complimentary Sample 0.8ml

Excellent service as always. Wide range of products, very good prices and delivery.

14-Jul-2013

Redken Smooth Lock SOS Pack

Always get a great service.

11-Jul-2013

• Redken Color Extend Radiant-10 Multi-Benefit Treatment Spray 30ml - Free Gift
  • Redken Smooth Lock Conditioner 250ml

Great prices and fantastic service.

30-Jun-2013

• Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator Treatment for Dry, Damaged Hair 250ml
  • DuWop Lip Venom Pink Shimmer Plumping Gloss 3.5ml

I think the website is easy to use many products and ranges to choose from! Feel unique is my favourite online store! I purchase all of my hair products from here, cheaper than in salon and stores!!

14-Jun-2013

• Redken Heat Styling Iron Shape 11 250ml
  • Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Absolue Eau de Parfum Complimentary Sample 0.8ml

Fast delivery and FREE :-)