Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 140977 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

26-Nov-2014

GUERLAIN Khol Me Kajal - 01 Noir Volcanique

I contacted Feel Unique due to a faulty item and was never contacted back. I have used this website on a few occasions and never had a problem.

Thank you for your feedback. We value your custom and would like to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible. I have checked the correspondence and cannot find any emails relating to your order. Please for future reference, can you email care@feelunique.com, call us or request a call-back through the Contact Us section where we will be more than happy to assist you further. We appreciate how disappointing it is to receive a faulty product. I have sent you an email to offer a solution.

16-Sep-2013

GUERLAIN Khol Me Kajal - 01 Noir Volcanique

Excellent service and speedy delivery

17-Jul-2013