Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129737 Customer Reviews

Bad

14-Aug-2015

• Roger & Gallet Eau Des Bienfaits Fragrant Body Mist 100ml
  • Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion 170g

Your service is always good.

31-Jan-2015

• Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser 170g

I wont be using the site again after numerous accounts of poor customer service, which is a shame as I have been a loyal customer and have spend hundreds of ££'s over the length of time as a customer, after an apology from the company and an offer of a free £15 voucher when I last shopped and received a poor service, I was satisfied, until I had to ask twice for the voucher which in the end never materialised.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us, we value your custom and comments and would like you to know that we will do everything possible to resolve your complaint. Please see my email that I have sent you offering a solution.

24-Nov-2014

• American Crew Daily Essentials with Fiber Gift Set

I have been a loyal customer of feel unique for over 12 months now and have recommended many friends to the site, I feel more than dissatisfied with their service recently. I used their 'contact us section' as I was struggling with a delivery, I emailed three times over the course of the week (that how long it took for order to arrive) with no response to me, still they have not acknowledged my attempt at contacting them.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Due to the upgrade of our systems and a high volume of orders, we were experiencing delays despatching orders. This is not our usual level of service and under normal circumstances our orders are shipped within 24 hours. We have sent you an email to offer a solution.

03-Nov-2014

• Vichy Purete Thermale 3-In-1 One Step Cleanser 200ml

excellent

16-Dec-2013

• Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser 175ml
  • Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream 10g

Fabulous products sold by a fantastic company. Easy to use website. Goods received quickly. Will definitely use them for future purchases.

14-May-2013

• Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream 50g
  • Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream 10g

Good prices and very efficient.