Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129900 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

21-Sep-2015

Blanx Extra White Intensive Treatment 30ml

Fast delivery , great range of products.

05-Mar-2015

Blanx Extra White Intensive Treatment 30ml

I love feelunique.com, my only complaint would be that I could not use my Free Gift code cos I received my order on the 16th Feb

11-May-2014

Blanx Extra White Intensive Treatment 30ml

good website easy to use, confirmation of order and delivery very good

25-Sep-2013

• Elemis Skin Buff 50ml
  • Philip Kingsley Maximizer 250ml

Brilliant and quick delivery! Items arrive in a nice box, always a nice touch!

15-Sep-2013

• Macadamia Moisturizing Rinse 60ml

Easy, quick and box that products received in was really handy (could recycle) and the products were very secure in transit to my home!

15-Sep-2013
Service rating : Great!
Product: Not as intensive treatment as I thought it would be due to the 'hype' it was given on feelunique.com and it also didn't provide lasting visible results..

18-Aug-2013

the item was received within 2 days - prompt and efficient service

17-Aug-2013

Blanx Extra White Intensive Treatment 30ml

Easy to use And fast delivery

29-Jun-2013

• Caudalie Make-Up Removing Cleansing Water 200ml
  • Caudalie Lip Conditioner 4g

Items delivered promptly and in good condition.