Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127925 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

15-May-2014

Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Eau De Toilette 30ml

I was very pleased to come across this site.The delivery was sooner than expected and well packed.I will look forward to using Feelunique again. Thankyou. K.G.

01-Dec-2013

Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Eau De Toilette 30ml

Shopping with feelunique.com was fine however the courier (Hermes) left my parcel with someone in a completely different block of flats and the card they posted through my door had no details of where the parcel was left. Luckily the people living there came round with my parcel.