Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 72816 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

16-Jul

Pureology Pure Volume Instant Levitation Mist 145ml

Been using for ages, but this was the cheapest price.

29-Sep-2013

Pureology Pure Volume Instant Levitation Mist 145ml

Left my hair sticky and dull... The worst product I have ever used on my hair!! Don't buy it... Disgusting !!

Sorry to hear that you are not 100% happy with this product and the affect that it has on your hair. Your comments are important to us and I have passed on your feedback to our buying team. Please also see my email offering a solution to your complaint.

04-Aug-2013

• L'Anza Healing Style Molding Paste 200ml
  • Phyto PhytoVolume Actif Volumizer Spray 125ml

Quick

03-May-2013

Pureology Pure Volume Instant Levitation Mist 145ml

I have used many hair volumising products right from Phyto to Ojan, Toni and Guy, Wella - you name it.. This has been one of my best buys for the volumed result I seek. It does not flatten your hair, is very light and gives it a nice healthy boost. Perfect to use as it comes as a spray. LOVE IT and will recommend it as well!