Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127936 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

06-Dec-2013

Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange, Eucalyptus & Sage Skin Silkening Body Souffle 250g

• Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange Eucalyptus & Sage Refreshing Body Mist 100g
  • Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange, Eucalyptus & Sage Skin Refreshing Body Lotion 250ml

This was a good experience for delivery to UK. However in prior deliveries to Australia, a package failed to be delivered & was returned to feelunique within less time than it would have taken to reach Australia, ie I suspect insufficient postage was added. Another package went missing & was not delivered at all. So in short, good service in UK but I feel I can no longer use them for overseas deliveries.

• Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange, Eucalyptus & Sage Bath & Shower Gel 50ml
  • Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow Hand Therapy 100g

I am pleased with the fast delivery

I am so pleased I found your website