Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127078 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

06-Dec-2013

Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange, Eucalyptus & Sage Skin Silkening Body Souffle 250g

• Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange Eucalyptus & Sage Refreshing Body Mist 100g
  • Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange, Eucalyptus & Sage Skin Refreshing Body Lotion 250ml

This was a good experience for delivery to UK. However in prior deliveries to Australia, a package failed to be delivered & was returned to feelunique within less time than it would have taken to reach Australia, ie I suspect insufficient postage was added. Another package went missing & was not delivered at all. So in short, good service in UK but I feel I can no longer use them for overseas deliveries.

• Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange, Eucalyptus & Sage Bath & Shower Gel 50ml
  • Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow Hand Therapy 100g

I am pleased with the fast delivery

I am so pleased I found your website